|Home :: Terms & Conditions|
Terms & Conditions
1. In these conditions ‘Bitless Bridle UK’ is Sheila Lee Thompson (Associate Clinician of The Bitless Bridle Inc.) of Gwarallt, Talsarn, Lampeter, Ceredigion, SA48 8RA, Wales, UK trading as Bitless Bridle UK, "You” or “Your" means the person, firm, or Company purchasing the Goods, "the Goods" means the bridles, goods or materials which shall be the subject of a contract between Bitless Bridle UK and You (but excludes Dartmoor Treefree Treeless Saddles), "the price" means the price specified in Bitless Bridle UK 's price list, acknowledgement or otherwise communicated to You, “equine(s)” means equine(s) and other animals.
2. These terms and conditions apply to all Goods and/or services provided to You by Bitless Bridle UK (other than Dartmoor Treefree Treeless Saddles) (“Tree Free Saddles”). When You place an Order for Goods You make an offer to purchase the Goods described in Your order form (“Offer”). Bitless Bridle UK is not obliged to either accept or reject the Offer. The Offer is not a contract binding on Bitless Bridle UK or on You unless and until it is accepted by Bitless Bridle UK.
3. Bitless Bridle UK accepts all major credit and debit cards via Paypal, bank transfer and cheque or postal order (UK cheques and money orders only). Please allow 5-7 working days for cheques to clear - goods are only despatched on receipt of cleared funds. Acceptance of the Offer shall be notified to You at the latest at the time of delivery of the Goods to the delivery address notified by You in Your Order. Acceptance of the Offer may take place before notification is sent to You. Bitless Bridle UK will only be obliged to accept Offers and/or dispatch the Goods if it has received unconditional payment in full in cleared funds for the contract price mentioned overleaf. Bitless Bridle UK may not be able to deliver Goods to places outside the UK mainland.
4. All data, information and documentation relating to this Offer may be used by Bitless Bridle UK as described in the Data Protection notice and You consent to its use by either Bitless Bridle UK or its subsidiaries and affiliates.
5. Bitless Bridle UK shall process the payment immediately upon its acceptance of the Offer.
6. Bitless Bridle UK will deliver the Goods described in Orders that are accepted by Bitless Bridle UK and paid for by You at the address for delivery specified in Your Offer. Delivery will be as soon as reasonably possible after payment has been received by Bitless Bridle UK. You must ensure that a responsible person is available for accepting delivery of the Goods on the day agreed. Times and dates for delivery are estimates only. Where there is no-one to accept delivery of the Goods from a carrier then the carrier will leave a card, or the Goods in a conspicuous place at the delivery address. Once Goods have been delivered to the delivery address (or left outside in a conspicuous place) the Goods are left at Your own risk and Bitless Bridle UK will not be liable for their loss or destruction. Carriers may charge for failed deliveries.
6.1 For orders placed on a UK address, You will have the option at checkout of choosing the delivery method: ensuring that you select an option with sufficient insurance to cover the item(s) being despatched. So, if an order is lost in transit, Bitless Bridle UK will only be liable to you for up to the amount of insurance cover specified and it will be Your responsibility to pay for the remaining loss. You will not be able to cancel the order due to non-delivery or loss and you must not cancel any payments made in respect of the order. It will be Your responsibility to liaise with Royal Mail or courier regarding the lost packet.
Delivery to offshore locations within the United Kingdom may incur additional carriage charges which will be confirmed in writing to You before postage. Delivery to destinations outside of the United Kingdom are usually sent by Royal Mail Air Mail International Signed For or Royal Mail AirSure. Claims for damage or partial loss of Goods in transit must be made to the carrier immediately on delivery of the Goods and confirmed in writing to Bitless Bridle UK within three days of delivery of the Goods. Claims for non-delivery of Goods must be made to the carrier and confirmed in writing to Bitless Bridle UK within seven days of notice of despatch or invoice whichever is the sooner.
7. Bitless Bridle UK offers a thirty day ‘money back guarantee’ scheme applicable to The Bitless Bridletm but not to other Goods. You may return Your Bitless Bridletm purchased directly from Bitless Bridle UK within thirty days of purchase. If you wish to return a bridle for refund, please telephone (01570 471541) for RMA code (quoting invoice number) within 30 days of receipt. Returns not accompanied by a valid RMA cannot be processed. Applying for an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorisation) ensures that you are within the 30 days (returns can get delayed in the post which may jeopardise your refund). Bridles must be CLEAN for full refund (Health & Safety at Work Act 1974), otherwise a cleaning charge applies. RMA code is only valid for 7 days. You must provide proof of purchase in the form of our invoice and return the Bitless Bridletm in good clean saleable condition. You must return Your Bitless Bridletm to Bitless Bridle UK at Your own risk and expense. On safe receipt of the Bitless Bridletm to Bitless Bridle UK’s address as set out above a full refund will be credited to You within thirty days. Bitless Bridle UK will make no payment where the Bitless Bridletm does not arrive for any reason. Bitless Bridle UK also offers to upgrade (at the difference in price between the leather versions and these versions plus postage) all Webbing or Synthetic Bitless Bridlestm that are returned undamaged and in clean saleable condition to the Standard English Leather or Padded English Leather versions within thirty days of purchase. You must provide proof of purchase in the form of our invoice and You agree that in returning the Bitless Bridletm to Bitless Bridle UK You do so at Your own risk and expense. On safe receipt of the Bitless Bridletm to Bitless Bridle UK’s address as set out above, Bitless Bridle UK will give a full credit for the relevant Synthetic or Webbing Bitless Bridle against the price of the Standard English Leather or Padded English Leather version as required. The 30-day moneyback guarantee does not apply to any leather bridle purchased as an upgrade from any synthetic bridle.Your statutory rights are not affected where You are buying as a consumer.
8. Title of the Goods shall not pass from Bitless Bridle UK until Bitless Bridle UK has received full payment for them. Upon receipt of full payment and delivery of the Goods to the carrier, title to the Goods shall automatically pass to You.
9. Bitless Bridle UK may cancel any contract between Bitless Bridle UK and You if it has insufficient stock to deliver the Goods that You have ordered, or if Bitless Bridle UK does not deliver to Your area, or where there has been a typographical or other error in the pricing information. If Bitless Bridle UK decides to cancel a contract then Bitless Bridle UK will notify You by e-mail or telephone and will re-credit Your account any sums paid to Bitless Bridle UK as soon as possible. Bitless Bridle UK will not be obliged to pay any compensation for losses or disappointment suffered or incurred by You as a result of such cancellation. You may cancel Your order with Bitless Bridle UK by giving Bitless Bridle UK notice in writing within 8 days of delivery of the Goods to You. This cooling off period does not apply to bespoke Goods specially prepared to Your Order. Bitless Bridle UK will confirm which parts of your orders are non-cancellable at the latest time when the contract between us is created. Where you do cancel your order you must return the Goods to Bitless Bridle UK in good sellable condition or make them available for collection by Bitless Bridle UK or its carrier. Bitless Bridle UK will charge the cost of return delivery to you then refund the balance of cleared funds received by Bitless Bridle UK from you within 30 days.
10. All equestrian activities are potentially dangerous, always check equipment before use on every occasion that it is used for signs of wear and tear or damage. Do not use the equipment if it is showing any signs of wear and tear or damage. If the equipment is within the warranty period You must stop using it and return it to Bitless Bridle UK for repair or replacement.
You are responsible for the safety of You and Your equine and must always choose equipment that is appropriate to You and Your equine and Your particular equestrian or other requirements. If in any doubt always seek expert assistance and advice. Always read the instructions provided.
It is essential that You are properly trained and experienced before applying new equipment to an equine. If you have any doubts about Your capabilities or suitability of the equipment for Your equine please seek expert assistance before using any products. Always read instructions provided.
Bitless Bridle UK is dedicated to quality and wants You to enjoy quality products. In the unlikely event that You should experience a problem with the Goods then You should kindly notify Bitless Bridle UK of the problem, keep the affected Goods and follow Bitless Bridle UK’s instructions. Bitless Bridle UK will replace any Goods that are defective or damaged due to defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty is in lieu of all implied and express warranties, conditions and/or representations which are excluded to the fullest extent possible. In no event will Bitless Bridle UK be liable for:-
Save in respect of claims for death or personal injury arising from Bitless Bridle UK’s negligence, in no event will Bitless Bridle UK be liable for any damages arising from lost profits, loss of anticipated savings, nor for any damages that are an indirect or secondary consequence of any act or omission of Bitless Bridle UK whether such damages were foreseeable or actually foreseen.
Treefree Saddles are included in our web site but are not supplied by Bitless Bridle UK. In respect of Treefree Saddles, Bitless Bridle UK is an agent for Treefree Saddles. Bitless Bridle UK accepts no responsibility for Tree Free Saddles or any losses or damage arising from them and all liability is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your contract for Tree Free saddles is with Treefree Saddles and all claims or queries including claims for damage or loss of goods or for non-delivery of Goods must be made to the Treefree Saddles at their address which is specified for Your convenience on Bitless Bridle UK’s website.
Your Statutory Rights as a consumer are not affected
11. Notices should be sent to Bitless Bridle UK at the address set out in clause 1. Bitless Bridle UK will send notices to You at Your address or at our option the delivery address.
12. Bitless Bridle UK shall have no liability for failing to deliver any Goods that You may have ordered or for any delay in doing so if the failure is caused by any event or circumstance beyond Bitless Bridle UK’s reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or any other industrial disputes, non-availability of supplies, flood, fire or explosion or accident.
14. If Bitless Bridle UK accepts Your Offer and a dispute between the parties arises, the Laws of England and Wales and its Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine such disputes.
Copyright © 2004-2013 Bitless Bridle UK Ltd t/a Bitless Bridle UK All Rights Reserved | The Bitless Bridle™ is protected by US patent 6591589
Parse Time: 0.105 - Number of Queries: 26 - Query Time: 0.0286096753693
Website designed, maintained and hosted by Flashgranny